Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anxiety




Been months since my last post. It's just that I am not myself these past few months, I felt that I don't have the energy to do anything...that's how I feel... even though in reality I can still run around. It is so bad when you are emotionally disturbed. I dont understand myself sometimes...everytime I went to see a doctor, I was told, that there is nothing really wrong with me. Medical check up came out ok...so what is wrong with me??... I feel scared out of a sudden, I feel weak all the time, I feel sleepy.... am I in the brink of depression?...is it pre menopausal symptom that make it so bad??

I have to fight this .. whatever it is... I hate myself for feeling the way I do, it stopped me from doing things I wanna do, it stopped me from enjoying my life to the fullest, it even stopped me from doing my exercise. I dont wish anyone else to go and suffer from anxiety. It is not a nice place to be.

I became scared of everything...Ive been here before and I dont wish to go through it once again. Please Allah, I need my life back on track. La haulawala qhuwatailla billahil'alim yil'azim.

May Allah bless me and granted my wish. Ameen


Soleil

No comments: