Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kasrah Family Day


THIS BLOG IS WRITTEN SPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE
WHOM I ADORE AND RESPECT, AND YOU KNOW
WHO YOU ARE.

Kasrah (taken from my dad n my mum's name) first ever family day at last materialize. We've been planning for this one occasion since 4 years back. So last Saturday n Sunday Kasrah Family Day was held at Duta Village, Kuantan, Pahang. There were 67 of us altofether and how many cars?? Sorry I forgot to count. The theme of this first of many more to come (do hope so) was RED. Red T shirt and cap. Congrats to Iman, my nephew who is in the printing biz...(so got them for cheaper) hehehehe. Most important a tribute to him as a founder of KASRAH. Well done boy!!!

I was the first to reach Duta Village and was welcomed by my second eldest sis, Emy, who lived in Kuantan, so she kinda handle lots of the stuff for this wonderful day. We had lunch at 1.30pm, then the goody bags which contained a t shirt, a cap, some food and titbits (also some toys for kiddies) was given to each and everyone of the family....wow!!!and the fun began...

Changed clothes and suddenly around 3pm the playground of Duta Village turn RED by our family..hahaha, nice scene. Our absolute fun started at 4pm after the welcoming speech and doa (prayer) to thank God Almighty that we were blessed today for having the chance for the first time to get together at the same place at the same time.
And off......fun started, wiv musical chairs for all ages, blowing balloon until it pop out, throwing balloon filled with water between spouses where they have to catch the balloon intact and keep the distance between the two farther and farther....drinking 3 cups of coke and eating an apple, peeling oranges with one hand, swimming to name but a few.
I really did enjoy the day and at nite after the BBQ, we had this karaoke session where each family MUST sing at least one song and it was so darn obvious, for my family, who else gonna sing if its not me!!!...hua hua hua....so I sang HELLO by Lionel Richie....(i thot it's gonna rain when i started to sing, but luckily no...hehehe).
Enjoying the food, my youngest brother family


My boy asked me something and my dad was listening.
Kiddies...were enjoying the day like there is no tomorrow.
My youngest brother and his mrs. Mmmm I envy them.

Shafinas my neice (the twinz) won the eating apple without
using hand competition.
Have to stop here for now....need to do something first
WILL BE PUBLISHING MORE PICS IN MY NEXT BLOG
SEE YOU AGAIN...........................................................m

4 comments:

Yot | is | Yati said...

wei...asal usul KASRAH tu dh betul.. Founder dia tak mention ke?? betulkan balik..tak kire...hahaha -IMAN-

Yot | is | Yati said...

publish entry tu kul 3am ke? macam bukan jerk..adjust la balik time setting dia.

ESAmor said...

ish ish ish, nak juga ker??yalah yalah yalah....

ESAmor said...

tu yang susah nih, nak main adjust djust, kalau salah adjust...kan ker naya...camner weh?? hik3