Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meeting Alodat my Tagged fren from Jordan








Meeting Alodat my Jordanian fren on 4th June 2009 for the first time was like meeting wiv a long lost fren. We made a plan to meet at KLCC where he is working while he's in Malaysia. I am not quite sure how he will be like, coz the only mean of contact all this while was through YM and Tagged. This person I knew online doesnt talk that much so I was not sure what to expect of him. ( He deleted his Tagged account a few months back due to so many problems with women's frenz).

I gave Alodat a call when I reached KLCC and told him to meet me at level 4, Petro Science because my kids and neices dragged me to that floor as soon as we reached there. I was not sure how I and him will react meeting for the first time.

I recognised him straight away as soon as he appeared from the lift wearing his usual big grin, a blue jean and shirt. Looking at him not knowing what to do, I walked to him and gave him a big hug, and that worked like magic. The ultimate icebreaker.
I introduced him to my boy, my girl and my neices. They instantly took up to him. We then, all 9 of us, went down for a quick lunch because both him and myself got our own things to do.

Meeting him in person was one of the best moments in my life as if I was meeting my long lost friend. It was like we've known each other all our lives. That short hour went so quickly and we have to go our own seperate ways. We said goodbye and hope to meet again soon. Allah be with you my dear Alodat

1 comment:

ESAmor said...

Yesssssssssss.....being nice.... and I know myself.... no worries ;)