Monday, October 26, 2009

20th century's life

Wow!! forty years ago, when there is no such thing as laptop, cyber thingy, life I think so much healthier. We spent time outdoors with frens and neighbours. But look at now, all the time are spent indoors with computers. Anything especially game make us so damn addicted....and I just think it is not a healthy life at all.

Coming home during long holidays to the village where my parent are, life dont seem to change from the urban life....just look at these pictures......
My gurl and my neices locked themselves in one of the room for hours on end with laptop. These group a teenager's group crazy about the Japanese singers and actors.....I wonder if they understand a word of japanese language...hahaha
And this one, if they dont spend their time on the phone, text messaging, they spend it with the laptop. The one on the left is 14 years old, even sleep with the handphone...and the other one too is 14 years old, crazy blogging. She is a bookworm (english books only) and her use of the english language is far much better than the mother who is the lecturer at the university...lol. She even writes her own version of Harry Porter...

Ahhhh..look at this one, the long hours of the doctor's work has taken its toll. Dr Hanna will fall asleep anywhere she puts her head...if she is awake..then what do you think she will be doing???Laptop lover as well....she kills her stress by farming on Facebook.....I love her farm...beautiful

And me, if I didnt spend the time catching up with the old time stories wiv my mum, sisters and brothers, I like to spend my time on my own with my laptop in my own world......nice feeling...

And this one...mmmmm 6 years old grandson, 6 years old nephew and 7 years old neice drowned in a pc game.....thats what I call cyber kids....they are so much into it and they can handle the laptop better than their parent...hahahaha

And here is Dr Hanna (in brown blouse) when she is off work and awake.....with her cousin Dilla, a company secretary...surfing the net...hmmmmmm
That's the kind of life in the 20th century......
Soleil





No comments: