Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Word Of God - I Wonder




I wonder how can a person who is certain of death be happy.

I wonder at a person who is certain of the Day of Judgement, but still accumulates wealth.

I wonder at a person who is going into the grave, but still smiles without concern.

I wonder at a person who is certain of this world's doom, but still has tranquility in loving this world.

I wonder at a person who is certain of the Hereafter and its Bounties but he still rests.

I wonder at a person who is knowledgeable in his speech but ignorant in his heart.

I wonder at a person who cleans himself/herself with water, but does not cleanse his/her heart.

I wonder at people who looks for bad habits in others, but are unaware of the same in themselves.

I wonder at a person who knows that Almighty God is aware of his actions, but still commits sins.

I wonder at a person who preaches to the people, but does not preach to his own soul.

I wonder at a person who knows that he/she will die alone, go into the grave alone, give counts alone, but still totally engrossed with people who will not be able to help him/her.
Soleil

No comments: