Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Angel's Love

Ain't he the cutest boy on earth?? I just have to look deep in his eyes and know that life is worth living and there are so much happiness around that can oveshadow the sadness......
this is my life, my soul, my angel
those eyes spoke of love that touched my soul, that always brought me back to the real world whenever I felt that life was so unfair..............................................
.................and so cruel........when I thought that love was nothing but a piece of bleeding heart......
how could I not love this life, savour this love that is so innocent and so beautiful.........bless u my angel.....
Soleil

2 comments:

Jiwaku said...

weii selamat berpuasa one family...angel tu berapa usia masa tu arrr...besar dah kann mereka nk dapat punya lah susahnyaaaa ...:-)

ESAmor said...

angel now only 8 years old and that picture taken the same day i posted my entry...that was his latest picture...the look of love...