Thursday, September 3, 2009

SOB n NAB

Last nite, my gurl was coughing non stop, triggered by eating chocolate rice crispies. Took inhalers, no difference...waited and waited and waited. 1.30 in the morning, she got worst and she claimed she suffered a slight SOB....so I said, "Right, let's go to the hospital".....

Checked. Lungs clear. No congestion. Been coughing 3/52....still I requested for NAB...and here she is on NAB......sleepy and tired.
and bored...................

Then off to Xray room. Need to double check lungs...coz of that stubborn cough for the last 3 weeks. Waited and waited....not long. Hospital quite empty tonite. Usually A&E department was so busy at this time of the nite...tonite I was lucky.....staffs sat around talking and discussing
Xray came clear...thank God. Love you my Angel Princess
Back home 3 am.
Soleil

No comments: