Sunday, September 13, 2009

Breaking Fast At Mc Donald

M, I do hope by now you are feeling much better. When I heard your voice today, I knew that you are on the road to recovery. The old M is coming back. You did ask me today when am I going shopping for the Eid celebration for the kids...and I said, I dunno. But this evening we went out shopping after the piano lesson.

Wow!!! 21 out of 22 days of fasting has taken its toll on my 8 years old boy. He fell asleep in the car on the way out shopping. We did not go shopping straight away since the time to break our fast was only 20 minutes away. So as promised we headed to Mc Donald.
Voila....FOC date from Mc D to the customers. Not bad, good gesture. I ate all three.

And the time to break our fast. This is 5 years old, Arrizq my sister's grandkid who is staying with me. He wanted to stay wiv me and not his parents. Look at his expression, enjoying his fries....mmmm

And this is another one of my adopted daughter, 9 years old Alfun enjoying her double decker..or watever it is call.I am not a Mc D lover...so am not too sure of the name.

Here is my precious angels. Boy already wide awake for the breaking of his 21st day fasting...enjoying his double decker, fries and milo.. and my gurl with her double cheese burger, fries and milo. As for me I had filet o fish, but half of it gone into the kids tummy for I have to always pay taxes on watever food I ate. Hahaha...but it was a fun day out with the kids M. A few more days, Ramadhan will be over and we will celebrate Eid, the day we pass our test.
Soleil.

No comments: