Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh wow!!!


Blimey!!!!

For what I suddenly realized was that it has been 2 weeks since my last post...wow...and for what I too realized, I am 2 weeks older. How time flies...and at this very moment, here I am sitting at the Anjung Kasrah alone and thinking...Ive been here since the last day of Ramadhan....

The Kasrah Station is getting quieter and quieter. One after another left for their nest for Monday... work starts again...I guess I wont be the last one to leave for I am going to leave in about a couple of hours time.

I dunno what I've been doing for the last two weeks...I guess I,ve been enjoying the company of my brothers and sisters..talking about oldtime, visiting family and frens and bla bla bla.

And oh wow....this Raya hold a special memory for without really planning anything, I met one of my long lost fren...The last time I saw him was 31 years ago when I was 18 years old... That was something, and I do hope we will keep in touch between our family....sad his son met with an accident recently but he is getting better...I hope he will recover fully soonest.

As for you Angel, I did enjoy my Eid but one thing, I did not really take any pictures of the celebration this year...dunno why...and I wonder whY, wHY and WHY....I hope you are back to yourself 100% after that long week of being not yourself.....even though in silence, you are not forgotten, you are closer than you ever thought you are.....

Till another time......



Soleil

No comments: