Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hole In The Heart ( The Missing Puzzle)








This past few days, I became very teary over small things. Last nite I was outside my mum's house all alone against the quietness of the nite. Looked up at the bright shining moon in the sky, the few stars that blinked, I smiled to the wonder of God and then felt tears came rolling down my cheeks. I became malancholic.....missing, longing, loving, hating, those feeling stabbed deep and created a hole in my heart that it bled....the blood came as tears down my cheeks.....and I felt that I was falling....and falling and falling......

So I would like to thank someone somewhere on this planet, who is always there to catch my fall, who will make me smile when am feeling sad, who will tell me over and over again not to let anyone hurt my feeling, who forever said life will be wonderful, who always has something good to say to others......I thank you Angel of God who is always there looking over me, who gives love without failing......

When I felt this way, I remember someone somewhere who wrote:

"When you are feeling alone like no one cares, remember that....every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least fifteen people in this world love you. The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. Always remember the compliments you've received.Forget the rude remarks. Be thankful for whatever challenges you'll get coz this makes you a better and stronger person"

I think there are some truth in the saying......I want to believe it is SO....

Thank you Angel......your name is written in my heart and you are the missing puzzle in my life.


Soleil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here missing, longing, loving, hating, those feeling stabbed deep and created a hole in my heart that it bled....the blood came as tears down my cheeks.....and I felt that I was falling....and falling and falling......last2 down..:-)

ESAmor said...

hhahaha...hope there is someone to catch your fall dear