Sunday, July 5, 2009

Durian o Durian








Wow!!! the mention of its name already makes my nose active (active smelling..hahaha). I am not a fanatic durian eater, I do eat, but always wiv a reminder in my head that says..."un huh...watch out...old people say, ikut sedap mengidap..." and I always remember that whenever I see durian.

Its such a nice fruit, but...there's always a but...I think you Malaysian will know exactly what am talking about but for my foreign admirers (hahahaha, yunno who you are dear) and foreign friends, durian is a bit "heaty" mmm thats wat we sort of called it. Becoz it can cause u suffering from bloated tummy, GAS problem....and when you burp....OMG, I think if the fly is there right under ur nose, the fly will faint if not die...lol

So...today, I was at me mum's house wiv my brothers and sister who came to visit mum at the weekend...and one after another they peel off the durian (peel??? I dont think thats the right word...) mmm let just say open the durian...and keep on pasing it around..and whenever it reached me...mmmm I dont have the will to deny it...and there I went, eating it one after another. ( I wonder where has the reminder gone today???? there was...but I can hardly hear it).

So I guess yunno what happened to me tonite...at 8pm, I started to feel hot and cold flushes...I suffer from short breath. My heart start pumping erratically....and I rushed downstairs, grabbed my inhaler ( seldom use it) and wait...nothing happened...pheww....and then I started vomitting until I got pain in my jaw....

Told someone at home, I wanna go to the hospital, but I was sort of disturbing his work, and he took the mickey out of me by saying "which hospital?? are you dying, are you dying??" Huh!!! that really pissed me off, I feel like fainting and he kinda mocking me....wow!!! thank you I said in my heart and then waited for my kids to finish dinner and took my car key, drove myself and the kids to the nearby clinic....wow!!! true to my believe that my BP must have gone a lil bit. It was, reading at 125/80 (well thats just the normal reading) but for me it was higher than my usual reading of 110/70 or 120/80. The doc told me, wat do you expect.....wiv the gas, the vomitting, of course it disturb the pressure.

Well now am here ( I know my posting time will show different from the time I wrote this....hahahaha dont really know, how to change or adjust it...anybody??????help help.....)

So now, am not feeling that good yet, usually am online at this time, but tonite I am thinking of taking an earlier trip to lalaland. I can hear my bed blasting the last call for the trip to lalaland. So I better sign off here and get on board, dont wanna miss the early trip. Hope I get better tomorrow morning...hahahaha I think from tomorrow I will retire for a while from eating durian....blimey.......you will never know how it felt until you suffer from it. Tootles.

No comments: