Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swine Flu







Omigosh..one after another my family member have a flu symptom, fever and cough. I started to think..Swine Flu???? Cant remember going overseas at all hahahaha.

Then something strike!!!!Omigosh....my maid arrived from Indonesia last week, and she caught a cold , cough, runny nose, headache and what not a couple of days ago. Oh...no...hope nothing serious. Tonite my eldest boy got really bad, his eyes as red as ruby, his face pale, he can hardly walk. My gurl has been on MC from school for the past two days, my youngest boy started to have temperature. Un huh.....better do something...and do it quick!!!

So tonite I took them all to the Emergency & Accident at the General Hospital for checkup. I had a check up as well. The problem wiv us human...when we worry, our BP goes up and so was mine, read at 141/61 and 91 pulse rate...uhhh

We were then referred to Room 3 for a thorough check up by the doctors. What a relief!!!!Seems everything was ok, except my eldest had to have IV and blood taken for further test...just to make sure it isnt the Dengue Fever. I had to leave him at the hospital and took the other three home. By the time I am writing this, my eldest still at the hospital waiting for the blood test result. I will go and have a check on him later.

Thank God, everything is fine, just the normal viral fever and antibiotic should take care of it.
So I said stay away Swine Flu.....


Soleil


No comments: