Monday, July 27, 2009

What a day!!! Read from the bottom, thats how I felt today

And at the end of the day I felt like Ive eaten for a week, maybe put on 3 kg hahahaha and need to fast to get rid of all the fat. I need to fast M, even if you keep asking me to eat...lol.............I see said the blind man hehehehehe.
















And voila the last meal of the day, STEAMBOAT......thanx Dr Nurrul and Dato Wahab for making me fat...hhahahahahaha.....thank you daun keladi......next gaji belanja lagi...(((Gurl in purple is Dr Nurrul and Dato Wahab enjoying steamboat wiv my boy Izzat (btw that Dato also belongs to him by right, we already have 10 grandchildrens who call us Tok n Nek ***grandpa n grandma***(our sister's n brother's grandkids) so he is a Datok alright!!!)))

So that day all four cars (12 of us) 'ambushed' Secret Recipe (I wonder how much poorer we made Dr Nurrul ) then off to the park for a stroll at a very odd hours. A few people (mostly young dating couples) must be wondering what are these people in traditional clothes doing at the park at this hour??? Well, let them wonder....what people think of us is non of our business. Hahahaha


Saturday went to a family wedding. OMG!!!I dont believed the number of guest invited. There seem to have nobody to look after the food, the plates, the glasses, etc. After a long wait and washed the glasses for the kids (first wedding I went to have washed the glass myself..hahahaha, pahala tau) there came the food..but still no plate. After another wait, there came the plates. Get some food and try to eat...ooppssyy daisy, I cant, something wrong wiv the food. The rice too dry, the meat kinda..mmmm..no need to say, the chicken was hard, no veg..and bla bla bla...blimey. Then came the rescue, Dr Nurrul announced that we were going to Secret Recipe, to eat...and the kids went...yeahhhhhh!!!!!Then another BIG yeahhhh when Dato Wahab (my youngest brother, we gave him the title Dato...coz of his continuous and untiring services to the kampung people) said..."and tonite, steamboat is on me" ( and for M, I hope you still remember what steamboat is. You made me laugh when you asked me "You ate a steamboat??" I can imagined what you imagined M..lol..
To my foreign frens, steamboat is simply a pot of boiling soup in the middle of the dining table wiv all the raw meat, fish, veg, seafood, egg etc. All we have to do is to put them to boil and eat them wiv soy sauce, chilly sauce and virgin oil (damnnn me for not taking the pic...next time hopefully) That's what it's all about. Nothing fancy...hahahaha ( I still smile thinking of what you were thinking M )

My maid's here at last. Thank God after such a long delay...and weekends as usual at mum's house. Ermmm this weekend was fun, two sisters from KL came back meaning my kids got their cousins to muck around. We brothers and sister??? what else blab and blab and more blab.
Wow!!!! that's the word that came from my mouth when I realized that it has been 6 days since my last entry. Where was I??? Where have the days gone to???Holy God...maybe I was too busy counting the stars that I dont seem to realize the days passed by.
Soleil

No comments: