Monday, July 6, 2009

Sound familiar?????(Dedicated to my Mafia)








2 20 in the morning and I am still up.... I wouldn't mind being up if you were here with me..I watched the rain shower come and go I thought about us...in the rain... just want to share moments with you ..... passion, fire, ice, wet, dry, warm, hot, you turn on me and i turn you on..... heat, electricity, desire, lust, love, sigh, wink, raised eyebrow, eye contact, kiss..a look..deeper kiss.more passion....... a touch, a caress.... softness. shiver, desire. starting all over again, wondering if i make u want me more or like me less doesn't matter still together... will correct what's wrong..do it again..... start over...a look, a touch. you, me, us, we, want u to want me as much as i want u, not just physical, emotional, mental, take your breath away.... give you me to breath with oxygen mixed in, touch me, feel me, want me, cut me, see me bleed for you...not deep superficial, not dying just crying... cry out in a low whisper your name.....hear me, come to me, slap me, caress me again..... on my knees holding on to your thigh....the aroma of your skin... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I seduce your mind, you seduce my body, i set your spirit free....you punish my body with bad behavior.....the more i free you the more you seduce me...... one more thing to say... wow!!!

No comments: