Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rambutans








This hairy fruit I just cant resist. Everytime I see one I will want one...so just imagine if I see ten?? Obviously I will want ten...no harm if you are the type of person who can eat everything under the sun, BUT not me....just not me.

So I ate maybe ten ( I didnt have the time to count when I eat, too good to waste the time counting, might as well spend the time chewing...hahaha) and then guess what happened??

Woke up in the morning wiv sore throat, my voice croaked, if I were to record an album, I bet I can easily beat Rod Steward or Bonnie Tyler's record sale ..lol...yeahhhh MY THROAT WAS AND IS STILL SORE...then one thing led to another...sneezing, coughing, blocked nose....OMG...I sound like my body part is made in China, or is it more like 'second' failed QC?? This headache keeps nagging me, Ive been prescribed PCM, 2 tabs three times a day...and now what about my sneezing, coughing and stuff??? Nahhh not going to take too many medication....I never like pain killers anyway....unless I have to!!! I have no choice.

So just gonna stuff down my throat wiv vits and orange juice to kill the bac....and hopefully when I speak to whoever I speak to, they can understand my words and not sound like a barren transvestite....

Wow!!! rambutans.....



Soleil

No comments: