Friday, August 28, 2009

Why????

Am Still Searching Along The Winding Road
Why??? that's the question I will never get to answer correctly, I can only guess.....but one thing I know, whatever the problem is, the solution is love.

Then again....love, what is love? Search me.....I was so sure it was there...but I cant find it. It went missing somewhere along the winding road, gone with the wind, turned to dust and sucked by the suckers.....

But again, I still believe if I search hard enough, I can still find it. Maybe stucked on a tree, trapped on the mountain, in the nite sky amongst the million stars, in the coolness of the nite or early morning breeze, along the country's path amongst the thousand of flowers.....

I have to find it for I know love is the trance state that heals all wounds.....But if one ask me WHY??? I can never give the correct answer......



Soleil

3 comments:

Sarah Nor said...

love is somewhere in between the open sky and the hard solid ground...gravity can really mess u up sometime...just wanna say love can make u go crazy like a wind up doll..i'm sure u kno that~ haha

i've never been inlove..but i know love sucks like hell...

ESAmor said...

it is between the green and the blue Diva...we will continue searching the space until.....

ESAmor said...

never to have love...is like leaving ur life's map uncharted, unexplored...dont be afraid to love for love teaches us many things even though it does burn unseen....