Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sign of Ageing???? LOL








I wasnt feeling 100% well these past few days..nothing serious, not that I cant walk or anything like that, but just feeling washed out with the cold and stuffy nose. When I talk, I sounded like I've been crying....been to the doctor a couple of times and more medicine......mmmm maybe its the age thing......hahahaha the sign of ageing. Then an angel sent a picture for me to share to cheer me up. You made my morning sweetheart.

Then this thought came to me that when we wash something, it can come out wrinkled. That's life. So just remember, if God puts us through the wringer, it's because we are worth laundering. If I were given the choice between dying young and developing wrinkles, the answer would be clear, I chose life, come what may, regardless of old age and wrinkles.

If wrinkles (the sign of ageing lol....do I have wrinkle???? Check me out) must be written upon our brows, let them not be written upon our heart. The spirit should never grow old.


Soleil




No comments: