Friday, August 21, 2009

Love Will Keep Us Alive








Standing outside this morning all alone and against the outside world, I felt at ease with the nature. The sky was so dark and moody, the world started to cry as if mourning the death of something. I felt and smelt love in the air...people still buzzing around...they dont seem to notice, they dont seem to care...

Sometime we have to stop and listen to nature, breathe the message it is sending to us...but we are too greedy to even blink an eye and think. We are too hungry for everything and forget to stop along the way to give to the needy and thank God that we are alive. If we dont have anything to give, give LOVE, for love heals all wounds.

Standing outside this morning all alone and against the outside world, I felt a light touch in my heart and smiled. I know that one's love have touched me and I know too that when we are hungry, love will keep us alive.


Soleil

No comments: